I’m writing the book that I wish I could have read when I was fifteen and just diagnosed with Auditory Processing Disorder. I’ll do my best to keep it light, to-the-point and entertaining. It will also have some pictures drawn by yours truly. I plan to publish it in chunks as a series of e-Books. These short books will cover everything I have experienced and learned about:
• Auditory Processing Disorder and Johansen IAS therapy
• Retained Reflexes and The Movement and Learning Centre Scotland
• Visual Processing Difficulties
• I will also publish a complete version of The Gibberish Dictionary Diary, starting from January 2012, until 2014. This diary documents the changes in my life after MLC and Johansen IAS therapies over three years. Basically I will use my life as a case study to prove that these therapies really work.
The reasons I’m writing this book:
• Get Auditory Processing Disorder and Retained Reflexes more widely known about
• Tell people about Johansen IAS and MLC Scotland therapies
• Help people to understand what it’s like to have Retained Reflexes and Auditory Processing Disorder
• Provide a useful resource for other people with APD and Retained Reflexes, and people who are interested in Johansen IAS and MLC Scotland therapies
• Entertain you- I don’t want to write a boring book. That’s no fun.
To make this book as useful, informative, and complete as possible I need your help. I’m writing it for you. What do you want to know about?
Also, if you think that I should include something else in this website, I’ll do my best add it.
Any feedback would be great, thanks.